Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday and SNOW!

Meet Frosty, Gracie's first ever snowman. Wow! She is five years old and this is her very first snowman. I think we did a pretty good job consdering it had been raining off and on all day, even when we were out there.
Jadyn could have cared less about making a snowman. She just does her own thing most of the time. She wandered around the yard just looking around.
So proud of her snowman.......


I love to look out and watch it snow............so pretty and peaceful. Makes me wish for a big bay window, a book, and cup of coffee.
We still have snow on the ground, but the sun is shining. I sure hope frosty makes it! Gracie wants it to be there forever! LOL!

This past weekend was my birthday. It all started out pretty good. Went to wal-mart Friday night to do my shopping, front space parking without having to drive around. Whoo-hooo!! Then decided to treat myself to some movies at hastings. Let me just say, I love my netflix for the simple fact that there are no late fees, but I suspended it when all the fall shows started back up. So, needless to say I was worried that I was going to be paying a bunch of late fees at Hastings since we can't seem to get movies back on time.=) Not only was there NO late fees, but I had CREDITS! Enough credits that I got one of my movies FREE!! Whoo-hoo!! All that good luck had to come to an end sometime..............Saturday was my birthday and this is what I did first thing Saturday morning.....................


Sure is pretty huh? That will teach me to go in the laundry room! I guess I'm banned from going in there? Ha! I wish! I had a pretty low key day from there. I watched some movies, we went to town , and ate at my mother -in- laws. I've been wanting to go to a pottery place and make a utensil holder with my girls, so my hubby took me to do it! I will post pictures of it when we pick it up. I forgot to take pictures while we were there.







Gracie and my dad made me this cake...........homemade pineapple! Yum!







I'm in the chair, at this point it was LATE, and my foot was killing me!


Sunday I did NOTHING! I mean absolutely nothing. I even took a three hour nap! I was trying to stay off my foot as much as possible preparing myself for kiddos the next day! Then we got the snow! I spent most of the day on the couch reading Dear John. I was somewhat disappointed, but I won't go into to it. I did read today that the movie ends different. I can't wait to go and see it. Hopefully this weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment