Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Traditions

One of our Christmas traditions that we have done the last several years is to go downtown and watch the parade and then see Santa. Then all the pictures get put on their website, so I thought it would be fun to show you my pictures from the last several years of visiting Santa. Let me just say I think our Santa is the best! He looks just like him, and he has the best personality!! (unlike the mall Santa's!!)


2007

I think this was the first year she actually sat with Santa. I was so surprised there was no tears!


2008


Oh, she made up for it here......Jadyn is just looking at her like "What's your problem?"

"Get this guy away from me!" As soon as we left the tears started flowing again, because she didn't tell Santa what she wanted and now he wasn't going to bring her anything.


2009

Messing with her hat. I think she told Santa what she wanted? At this point we had already tried the picture below so I was trying to calm Jadyn down!




This picture is hilarious to me! I don't think Santa gets paid enough!
Every year, Gracie asks for stuff that she makes up, or something like aquaglobes. Well, this year I have been asking and asking and it's always "I'm thinking about it." Then she finally tells me, " I want pink binoculars." Whew! No running around trying to create something that doesn't exist this year.
Merry Christmas! and Happy shopping everyone!! We are going to Jonesboro this weekend to look at the lights, and do a little shopping since we can use my brothers discount card at Walmart!LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment