Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Farm Pumpkin Patch

After reading one of my favorite bloggers recent trip to the Family Farm pumpkin patch, we decided that we would try there this year since our busy schedules didn't leave much time for us to go to Mayflower. It was only five dollars for us each to get in, and we all got a pumpkin! All the activities once you are in are free. Everyone that worked there was super nice and we all had a great time.



Daddy and his girls. These girls were in no picture taking mood. They saw all the fun stuff to do and didn't want to stop to take any pictures.
Gracie was squeezing my neck and pulling on me. This was right before we all fell over! LOL!


Playing in the hay.


This is one of my favs! These girls are my everything!!!





Holding hands...............


If you know this girl, you know you have to just nearly have to beg for a kiss. I missed her actually giving him one so we tried to get her to do it again.


They have a kids zip line. Both of my little dare devils LOVED this!





















A rope swing to play on.........................







Hidden tunnels under the hay.






and of course lots of pumpkins!





















Happy Fall!!!















1 comment: