Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year was the first Tull Fall fest. There was games, costume contest, hot dogs, and then trunk or treating. It was a lot of fun for the kiddos and we have way more candy then we need!!

Jadyn was a love bug this year. It was Gracie's costume that we got in Childrens Place in California three years ago. I loved it so much, Jadyn just had to wear it!!


Paw-Paw will do anything for his grand daughters! Gracie did his hair and make up.

Little Red Riding Hood and grandma. Gracie and our great dane JoJo. I got this idea from family fun's website. I just knew we had to do it!!


Oh, and by the way, the cape turned out fine, but I was so not impressed with the hood. Oh well, I 'm still learning!







Gracie, Jadyn, and Mallory...........






Look at all these adorable kids!! Jadyn won third place in the costume contest.




Gracie won first place!!






I think Jadyn visited this trunk for treats at least five times!!





Watching bee movie in the car and doing some trick or treating!















No comments:

Post a Comment