I was over reading Kelly's blog at www.oxboroughchaos.com and she had asked her 3 year old little boy some questions about her and I thought it would be fun to ask Gracie the same questions to see what she would say. Well, half way through she was like "What about daddy and pawpaw?" So, I asked her the same questions, but about daddy and pawpaw. She made it all the way through with daddy, but after number 11 she was done answering questions about Pawpaw.(and his are pretty funny!) Here you go! I hope you enjoy!!
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
D- No and yes
P-help him unload his truck
2. What makes mommy happy?
m-when I'm good
d-to say I love you
p-playing with him and letting him sit down
3. What makes mommy sad?.
m-when people break your cook pots. ( idk?? you think she's confessing to something?)
d-when I'm not good
p- when we don't help him unload his truck.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
d- telling animal jokes
p-tell knock knock jokes
5. What was your mommy like as a child? ( i don't think she understood this question)
m-draw with markers.
d- to laugh around
6. How old is your mommy?
d-4 ( how come I'm older??)
p- very old. ( LOL I promise Dad I didn't tell her to say that!)
7. How tall is your mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
m-watch the kids and stay home.( well I do love being home, but watching the kids is NOT my favorite thing to do!! At least I must be putting on a good show!)
D-work in the garden
P-to just sit around. ( i swear I had no part in this one either. HAha ahhahaha)
9. What does your mom my do when you're not around?
p- goes outside and leaves. ( this one made me sad)
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
m-kiss your children. (huh?)
d- to laugh
( she must think daddy and pawpaw are comedians.)
11. What is your mommy really good at?
m-cooking ( =) )
d-cooking ( well she likes our cooking so much most nights she'd rather have pb&j!)
p-putting table clips on. (they are sitting on the cabinet so I guess that's what she needed to say)
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
she was done answering for pawpaw
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
m- watch babies
d- make money
14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
m- macaronie and cheese
d-pb & j
15.What makes your mommy proud of you?
m-cleaning all my messes up.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
m- maggie ( maggie and the ferocious beast)
d- hamilton (from the same cartoon)
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
18. How are you and your mommy the same? "
m- when mommie got married we both had blonde hair.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
m- after mommie was done getting married she decided to change her hair
d- daddy has black hair and I have blonde
20. How do you know your mommy loves you
m- always tells me
d-always tells me
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
m- to get a kiss ( well i guess there's a lot of pda going on around here!)
D- she takes care of me when he;s gone.
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
d- target ( i would say the yard, but........)
So, there it is Mommie, daddy, and pawpaw according to Gracie the four year old!! Ask you kids these questions and see what answers you get! Funny!!