Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009 part 2

As you can tell Jadyn just LOVED sitting on her pumpkin having her picture taken..............





Gracie is my little ham!



Jadyn and her Aunt Katie..................Jadyn- "hmmmmmmmmmm.....should I look at my mom? NO!"


Gracie actually took this picture on the way back!







"Hmmmmmm should I look at my mom this time? No!"



Jadyn decided while we were at the pumpkin patch that she was NOT going to look at
the camera, no matter who was taking the pictures!




1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if you are doing several posts because of blogger only uploading 5 pictures at a time, but just to inform you, you can click upload pics again and upload another 5 to the same post. I just only lets you upload 5 at a time but will except more than that on each post.

    ReplyDelete