Friday, January 23, 2009

My little trouble maker


So, this morning has started out great...........Jadyn kept going to down the hall and banging on sleeping Gracie's door. Well, Corbin of course had to follow her and do the same thing! I kept going and getting them. Well, the last time I went and got them, they were being way too quiet, my bedroom door had not been closed all the way and they were playing in my room. Then sweet little Jadyn decided to go to the den and play (which is a no-no bc of the fireplace) well corbin followed her. I went in there and said Hey, You are suppose to be in here! Corbin starts crying, but jadyn is smiling that little i'm so sweet and innocent smile! Wow, all that by 9 this morning, I wonder what the rest of the day will bring??


OH, this is two days after the diaper incident................see photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment